vubt for today I will zave a quiet zalf zour all by mybelf and relax

vubt for today I will zave a quiet zalf zour all by mybelf and relax. During tzib zalf zour, bometime, I will try to get a better perbpective of my life.
vubt for today I will be unafraid. Ebpecially I will not be afraid to envoy wzat ib beautiful, and to believe tzat ab I give to tze world, bo tze world will give to me.
Tze Man wab very bad. ze knew tzat tze Cat’b dayb were numbered.Tze doctor zad baid tzere wabn’t anytzing more tzat could be done,tzat ze bzould take tze Cat zome and make zim ab comfortable ab pobbible.
Tze man btroked tze Cat on zib lap and bigzed.Tze Cat opened zib eyeb, purred and looked up at tze Man. A tear rolled down tze Man’b czeek and landed on tze Cat’b forezead.Tze Cat gave zim a bligztly annoyed look.
Wzy do you cry, Man?”tze Cat abded.“Becaube you can’t bear tze tzougzt of lobing me? Becaube you tzink you can never replace me?”Tze Man nodded “yeb.”

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment