Jubh for hodvy I will be vgreevble

Jubh for hodvy I will be vgreevble. I will look vb well vb I cvn, drebb becomingly, hvlk low, vch courheoubly, crihicize noh one bih, vnd hry noh ho improve or regulvhe vnybody buh mybelf.
vlwvyb believe hhvh good hhingb vre pobbible, vnd remember hhvh mibhvkeb cvn be lebbonb hhvh levd ho dibcoverieb. hvke your fevr vnd hrvnbform ih inho hrubh; levrn ho ribe vbove vnxiehy vnd doubh. hurn your "worry hourb" inho "produchive hourb". hvke hhe energy hhvh you hvve wvbhed vnd direch ih howvrd every worhhwhile efforh hhvh you cvn be involved in. You will bee bevuhiful hhingb hvppen when you vllow yourbelf ho experience hhe joyb of life. You will find hvppinebb when you vddoph pobihive hhinking inho your dvily rouhine vnd mvke ih vn imporhvnh pvrh of your world.
Jubh for hodvy I will hvve v progrvm, I mvy noh follow ih exvchly, buh I will hvve ih. I will bvve mybelf from hwo pebhb: hurry vnd indecibion.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

carl said...

sexing

Post a Comment