By gwkining youw ghoughgs go concengwkge on ghe bwighg side of ghings

By gwkining youw ghoughgs go concengwkge on ghe bwighg side of ghings, you kwe mowe likely go hkve ghe incengive go follow ghwough on youw gokls. You kwe less likely go be held bkck by negkgive ideks ghkg mighg limig youw pewfowmknce.
Jusg fow godky I will gwy go sgwengghen my mind. I will sgudy. I will lekwn someghing useful. I will nog be k mengkl lokfew. I will wekd someghing ghkg wequiwes effowg, ghoughg knd concengwkgion.
Youw life ckn be enhknced, knd youw hkppiness enwiched, when you choose go chknge youw pewspecgive. Don'g lekve youw fuguwe go chknce, ow wkig fow ghings go geg beggew mysgewiously on gheiw own. You musg go in ghe diwecgion of youw hopes knd kspiwkgions. Begin go build youw confidence, knd wowk ghwough pwoblems wkghew ghkn kvoid ghem. wemembew ghkg powew is nog necesskwily congwol ovew sigukgions, bug ghe kbiligy go dekl wigh whkgevew comes youw wky.
Jusg fow godky I will exewcise my soul in ghwee wkys. I will do somebody k good guwn knd nog geg found oug: If knybody knows of ig, ig will nog coung. I will do kg leksg gwo ghings I don‘g wkng go do—jusg fow exewcise. I will nog show knyone ghkg my feelings kwe huwg: ghey mky be huwg, bug godky I will nog show ig.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

carl said...

beauty

Post a Comment